Registration for our 2021 Mission Summer Youth Camp is now open!
We’re making summers fun again! Get your child physically active, fit, and entertained this summer with our first annual Mission Summer Youth Camp! Our one-of-a-kind Muay Thai camp is designed for kids ages 6-14, located at our new, larger facility in Long Beach: 4102 Orange Ave. #115
Dates: July 6 – July 29 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
Times: 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Early Bird Price: $250 (limited capacity)
Mission campers will learn and train the Muay Thai arts in a safe, fun, and positive environment with other students and teammates. Our experienced instructors will teach self-defense, fitness workouts while helping to enhance personal and social skills, responsibility and leadership, and individual self-esteem to our campers.
Mission Summer Camps will be awesome! Here’s why:
- Make new friends and create memories
- Enjoy games and team building activities
- Have fun while training the Muay Thai arts
- Learn some history about Muay Thai
- Stay fit and healthy while training with teammates
Mission Campers will learn the perfect combinations:
Mission Campers will experience physical activity including:
- Jumping jacks (Jumping rope)
- Agility & Mobility drills
- Breathing exercises & Meditation (Yoga)
Mission Campers will receive:
- Mission Muay Thai – Summer Camp 2021 T-shirt
- Snacks and drinks for both camp days (bring own lunch on Tuesdays)
- Lunch on Thursdays for all campers (Pizza or Pasta with drinks)
Secure your child’s spot for camp today (limited capacity)! Early Bird Registration is now available on our website or download our Mission Muay Thai app (select the seminar/book). Already a Mission student? Select the seminar on the app and book!